Saturday 22 February 2014

DeStInY














Inspired by all the fairy lovers out there.
Fate-………  I am not entirely sure on how everything came about today and neither do most. Fate is what keeps me going from day to day… I always believe things happen for a reason. One major example in my life is how My boyfriends passport number has my initials together in it… crazy. 

Life is a mystery, you never know what’s around the corner so never give up … a wise man once said persistence and dedication will get you as far as you want to go.


Stop waiting for your life to begin, because its already began. My birthday last year was kinda sucky; it was the first year I was away from my parents and friends. Soo I learnt my lesson and the second year I realised If I wanted a good time I had to do it myself

Quote of the day- sometimes when things are falling apart they may actually be falling into place


Studio Creative— 
They had outstanding inside backgrounds from gothic to … the detail in the backgrounds is simply exquisite. The personnel are extremely complementary and unforgettably kind. I would like to recommend them for any type of shoot!





Dress: Missguided  | boots: Primark  

Bloglovin' ● Facebook  ● Instagram 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I´m grateful for your comment! stay inspired!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...