Friday 17 May 2013

Miss Matched




What I´m wearing: black and white stripped jumper (Valencia, Mango), dotted low crutch  trousers (ondara, Oysho), Ralph Lauren glasses




These trousers are so comfortable! This week I have found new exercise activities that I actually love! The first one is swimming, swimming laps in a pool is tiring yet refreshing! Swimming is nicer than perceived. I always want to try something new! I believe that it is so important to try new things as it gives you a different view on things. The second discovery of the week was salsa dancing. Although  I have done classical dancing for 16 years salsa is not my style. That is what I though until I went to an open salsa dance club. In this club you were free to learn and dance as much salsa as you want. I advise this dance style to beginners as it is really simple to grasp!

Give it a try and let me know how it went ;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I´m grateful for your comment! stay inspired!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...