Friday 27 September 2013

Spicy Enthusiasm








MODEL- Anne Pel

Top: Primark | shorts: H&M | Boots: H&M | Headband: Six   | Necklace: Primark

It was time to spice things up a bit so I collaborated with Anne Pel. This chic rock/emperor look mixing and matching styles. She is one of my close friends and we share everything, even a house ;). She loves clothes just as much as i do and we would do anything to go shopping 24/7.

I am ready for this year, the beginning of the Uni year has sadly  started with a diet due to my weight gain over the summer. Updates on how it is going and how i do it will be on each week.

Google calendar has been my new discovery, it reminds me and saves me from missing any of my deadlines.



Bloglovin' ● Facebook  ● Instagram 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I´m grateful for your comment! stay inspired!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...